Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Technical Guruji ( Gaurav Chaudhary ) Biography

The more the knowledge you share, the more it grows. From school, I taught my friend something that he taught me. In life, we all get very good chances, then use them at the right time. Life should never be interrupted by anything, life should be done only if we do not get it or get it.

         Technical Guruji ( Gaurav Chaudhary ) Biography

Hello friends, my name is Gaurav Chaudhary (Technical Guruji Gaurav Chaudhary). Today I am going to tell you about my 27-year journey of life. Friends, from the up-down of my life, maybe I can motivate, inspire, I think and how I am going to tell Gaurav Chaudhary to become a Technical Guruji. Technical Guruji is such a YouTube channel, where we see interesting technical videos about technology.

Gaurav Chaudhary


Technical Guruji (Gaurav Chaudhary) wiki. Bio:

I was born on 7 May 1991 (Technical Guruji date of birth) in Ajmer. I have never been a stage fray from childhood. It was good to talk to me, tell me to talk to everyone, from childhood itself. I was interested in computers and gadgets since the 1st. From my childhood I used to think that calculator, remote, computer, TV is what happens internally ... how it works???. I was a topper since my childhood I did not study in the night and I used to study only for three to four hours.

Technical Guruji (Gaurav Chaudhary) Family:

Due to my father's transfer, after 10th, we shifted to Bikaner. My family was my mother, father, big brother and two big sisters. My brother shifted his business from Bikaner to Dubai. After 10th, in the Central School I 11th Science I took the math. I have read Hindi till tenth. After coming to Bikaner, I started studying computer science in C ++. I learned something new on my computer and she went to school to show my friend and teacher. When I was 11th, my father faces an accident, and when my father's coma went away, all the responsibility came upon me. I have learned to code well but since childhood, I was much interested in hardware. So I took admission in Bikaner Engineering College for electronic and telecommunication only. And when I was in the third year of Engineering, there was a movie "Three Idiots" (3 Idiots) showed a drone in it. So he did not even know the name of me, so the mind was the only one to run that drone. But we could not make it, and in the same year, my father died. But I did not give up, I read all the subjects well and drone my project in the BTech final, and it was my successful project.

Technical Guruji Education:

After the completion of engineering, we shifted to Dubai in 2012. Then I went there and applied to BITS Pilani and there I got a micro electronic seat in M.E. I got to learn a lot here, designed the chip myself, fabricated myself, taught core electronics, got very good professors, became good friends, many international places swirling. Meaning I had to learn what I had to learn. Here also I have mastered the master. After that, I had two options to do the MBA or Ph.D. but I did not.
I have learned one thing from life. Knowledge is not available, there is no limit to your mind. If you get to learn something new, do not move behind that thing, that thing will definitely come out.
Since my childhood I had been mourning for electronic reasons, I have watched the video on the internet since then, even though I still fulfill my grief. I have never applied for a job. So I did the certification from Dubai on these security system engineers where we were working on the CCTV camera, access control. But in doing this work my brain came and made a video on YouTube. On 18th October 2015, I uploaded my first video on the Technical Guruji channel. Today, Technical Guruji's Subscriber is 12,424,331 (Technical Guruji Subscriber) becoming 1st Indian tech channel to surpass 10 million subscribers goal. I also have another youtube channel named as Gaurav Chaudhary with subscribers more than 2 million. Even after doing this, I come to my mind that I will do a Ph.D. Whatever information I have to share with you I share it with you.
TECHNICAL GURUJI

The more the knowledge grows, the more it grows. From the school, I taught my friend something that he taught me. In life, we all get very good chances, then use them at the right time. Life should never be interrupted by anything, life should be done only if we do not get it or get it.

So friends, hope you will like this post. If you want to get similar interesting articles, then Join technology satellite free newsletter and follow me on Instagram for regular QNA series and also support us on the facebook page.

2 comments: